Zwilling Pro 8" Smart Ridge Chef's Knife
- Unique ridge pushes food away from the blade and prevents sticking, whether chopping, slicing, or dicing
- Sigmaforge knife is precision forged from a single piece of Zwilling exclusive high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang with curved bolster provides solid grip and balance; comfortable and traditional 3-rivet resin handle
- 57 Rockwell Hardness; 15° blade angle delivers outstanding cutting performance
- Friodur ice-hardened blades are remarkably sharp, stay sharper longer and highly corrosion resistant
- Made in Germany with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 38412-203
- TTruenoxVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 25-34Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoPerfect size
I work at a restaurant and it was a great addition to my knife set performs great!Cutlery and More1 year agoHi Truenox, Fantastic! Thank you for your review and for your positive feedback. We appreciate that you took the time out of your busy day to write us about your Smart Ridge Chef’s Knife. Happy Cooking!
- NNoneVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat innovation....
Yes, I am so happy with my last purchase , first 10" Zwilling pro that after used immediately thought in to get the complete set. So I got my second 8" chef and now I'm waiting for my 3th. 8" Zwilling pro serrated.. next month will be the 4th. Until complete my set.
- CTComputer T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoPerformed as advertised
This is hands down the best knife I have purchased. I am not a professional chef but have purchased several knives from different manufacturers and this one is my favorite. I have no complaints about my other knives but they do not keep foods from sticking to them like this one does. It takes away my fear of slicing my finger when prying off a potato slice. I love it!
- NNevdeepVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoExcellent knife
Well balanced and heavy, the steel is first rate. It slices neatly and cleans well with blade integrated into the handle.
- CChingVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoSuper sharp!
Love this knife, made my meal prep so easy