Zwilling Pro 5.5" Flexible Boning Knife
- Sigmaforge knife is precision forged from a single piece of Zwilling exclusive high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang with curved bolster provides solid grip and balance; comfortable and traditional 3-rivet resin handle
- 57 Rockwell Hardness; 15° blade angle delivers outstanding cutting performance
- Friodur ice-hardened blades are remarkably sharp, stay sharper longer and highly corrosion resistant
- Made in Germany with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 38404-143
- TTugboatVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoGood knife
I Brought this knife a about a month ago and I use it to fillet fish Works great
- RrcadmusVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoexcellent boning knife
excellent boning knife.
just the right amount of flex.
Be careful. extremely sharp. cut thumb hand washing.
the only type of cleaning a knife this nice deserves
- PPeaches11Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoVery flexible
Excellent addition to my knives; recommended on Cook's Country and it has proved to be an excellent knife.
- DDannopVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoExcellent Boning and Trimming Knife
I've had this knife only for about four days now but I can sum up my reaction to using this knife in one word - WOW!
I replaced a 6 inch Victorinox knife and it was good but over the last few years it required more and more sharpening. It too was sharp right out of the box and for under $20 some 6 years ago, I got my money's worth.
But this Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro 5.5 inch boning knife is razor sharp and flexible. I just trimmed some London Broil before cutting it up for jerky pieces and it worked fantastic at getting the silver skin off as well as separating the thick fat from the meat without tearing it up.
The shipping was free and it arrived in 2 days. I was very impressed with the packaging and the delivery time. Yes, it is a little pricey but I believe it's worth it as I'm pretty sure it will save more meat from the scrap pile.