Zwilling Twin Cermax MD67 8" Damascus Chef's Knife
- 133-layer Damascus blade with a core layer of special MicroCarbide powder steel (MC66)
- 9-12° blade angle, Cryodur ice-hardened blade with a Rockwell Hardness of 66
- Triple-rivet ergonomic micarta handle is made of linen and synthetic resin
- Stainless steel end cap with Zwilling Twin logo
- Engineered in Germany, manufactured in Seki City, Japan with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 30881-206
- EElbowsVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoVery sharp knife
I have been using this knife for about a month now and it is still as sharp as it was brand new. I am a chef at a country club and use this knife all day, everyday. I love this knife and how easy it cuts through everything. It is a perfectly made knife and very beautiful. You will not be disappointed with this purchase.
- VVT53Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoAn indispensable, the most important kitchen tool, disguised as a visual masterpiece.
Purchased recently. An invaluable addition to my, already, very extensive collection. My first chef’s knife, because of the cutting style ( usually, use Kiritsuke ). Bought for the beauty and the specs, and, of course the DNA.
- BBryce99Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoBeautiful knife
The knife's balance point makes it handle heavy so its balance does not suit my pinch grip. That being said, this is a beautiful and well made knife. Razor sharp out of the box. Its weight and profile are perfect for me.
- SSamCookVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoBeautiful Knife!
I bought this knife 3 weeks ago which was very sharp and easy to use. I have several high end knives, and this becomes my favorite knife. I am very happy buying this knife.
- SsuppermanVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat buy. Balance and edge are wonderful.
Never thought I would spend this much for a kitchen knife but when I saw this beauty I simply had to have it. Having used it I now feel that it was a great deal. I spend a lot of time in the kitchen and this knife enhances the experience mightily.