Zwilling Twin Cermax M66 8" Chef's Knife
- 3-layer blade with a core layer of special MicroCarbide powder steel (MC66)
- 9-12° blade angle, Cryodur ice-hardened blade with an amazing Rockwell Hardness of 66
- Triple-rivet ergonomic micarta handle is made of linen and synthetic resin
- Stainless steel end cap with Zwilling Twin logo
- Engineered in Germany, manufactured in Seki City, Japan with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 30861-200
- BBantamBillVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoSharpest chef's knife I have ever seen
I am conscientious about use and care - I have a Wusthoff chef's knife I use for more forceful cutting chores, including meat with bones, partially frozen items etc. But for precision slicing, chopping etc., this knife is unsurpassed. Even slicing or chopping onions is a different experience - far less eye irritation, since cell walls are cut, not smashed or ruptured. Far less spray. Skins on peppers cut as easily as the walls, strings on celery are completely severed - it makes preparation chores quick and easy. Excellent edge retention.
- JRJames R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoAmazing!
Fits the bill on both utility and aesthetics...durable
- PPDK1Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoA Steal of a Steel!
This is Henckels “poor man’s” version of their Twin Cermax MD67 8” Damascus Chef’s Knife at half the price and close to 100% of the performance, sheer quality and esthetics - a steal of a steel!
- EEricVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoDangerously Sharp
Got out my new Henkels Cermax knife today... I have miyabi, henkels, shun, Kramer etc over 60 knives... This one is staying in the block at prep area
- HHz_zzzzzzVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateRated 4 out of 5 stars4 years agoSuper sharp but not balanced
I love the appearance of the knife. The blade edge even gets some light patina which looks good and makes it unique. It’s super sharp out of the box.
The only thing I would complain is the balance of weight distribution. The handle is very heavy so it doesn’t feel nimble in pinch grip. I spent some time learning the most comfortable way to grip it so it works well now.