Zwilling 9" Sharpening Steel
- Ridged, highly carbonized and hard chrome-plated steel construction
- Ensures a the ideal sharpening results
- With a hardness of approximately 62-HRC this sharpening steel is relatively insensitive to damage
- Features a durable plastic handle with loop for hanging
- Made in Germany with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 32576-230
- DIDC in O.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat Sharpening Steel
Bought this sharpening steel on clearance and it's great! Really can't beat that German quality!
- AHa h.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? FemaleRated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoIt works.
This sharpening steel works on every blade that cuts. I use it on my knives and scissors in kitchen and yard tools. It makes all blades sharp and easy to cut.