Zwilling Professional S 5.5" Prep Knife
- Sigmaforge knife is precision forged from a single piece of Zwilling exclusive high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang with bolster provides solid grip and balance; comfortable and traditional 3-rivet handle
- 57 Rockwell Hardness; 15° blade angle delivers outstanding cutting performance
- Friodur ice-hardened blades are remarkably sharp, stay sharper longer and highly corrosion resistant
- Made in Germany with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 31031-143
- SSyncoVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoMarvelously sharp.
I can slice paper thin pieces of tomato for sandwiches with the lightest touch. Reduces wear & tear on your hand & speeds you up going through lemons, carrots, melons, even butternut squash.
- SSalsaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoPerfect for prep work!
This is absolutely one of our favorite knives and used daily. It is perfectly advertised for prep work.
- MMileageJunkieVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 45-54Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoGreat Product but Different Feel
Love the quality of Henckels knives. This has a different feel to it.
- NNJAmateurChefI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoGreat knife
Bought this for doing prep work on meats, specifically filleting chicken breasts. It is an amazing knife. Very sharp blade with some flex that makes it easy to split breasts. Love this knife.
- DdwkVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoRemarkably versatile
This is on of the two knives I go to most often. Incredible balance. Any time I am slicing cukes, tomatoes, using gliding strokes (either push or pull cuts) this is the knife. It feels like an extension of my hand. The balance is s little more on the handle side than most of my knives - a real joy. I did buy on sale which made it a phenomenal deal.