Zwilling Professional S 4" Paring Knife
- Sigmaforge knife is precision forged from a single piece of Zwilling exclusive high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang with bolster provides solid grip and balance; comfortable and traditional 3-rivet handle
- 57 Rockwell Hardness; 15° blade angle delivers outstanding cutting performance
- Friodur ice-hardened blades are remarkably sharp, stay sharper longer and highly corrosion resistant
- Made in Germany with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 31020-103
- NNickelpigVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateHow old are you? 45-54Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat design
Blade and handle design feel like an extention of my index finger. Perfect for detailed work. Very happy will recommend.
- SScatchVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 45-54Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoGreat all-around knife.
Bought this for myself for Christmas and use it everyday. Of all my knives if I could keep only one, it would be this one! Easy to sharpen and holds a nice edge.
- HHydrohogVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoParing knife very handy
This the third one I have purchased over the past 25+ years. I eventually wear them out and need to replace them. A very excellent product in every way.
- MmainementorVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoGreat Kitchen Tool!
The handiest knife in the drawer..balanced and well-suited for those paring jobs while preparing meals.
- PpecanVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoHad one, bought another
We have been using an identical knife for years and were so pleased with it that we ordered another. Great product and worth the premium price.