Zwilling Professional S 2 Piece Chef's & Paring Knife Set
- Sigmaforge knife is precision forged from a single piece of Zwilling exclusive high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang with bolster provides solid grip and balance; comfortable and traditional 3-rivet handle
- 57 Rockwell Hardness; 15° blade angle delivers outstanding cutting performance
- Friodur ice-hardened blades are remarkably sharp, stay sharper longer and highly corrosion resistant
- Made in Germany with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 35645-000
- JJonVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat Knife
Only been using a week, but very high quality and razor sharp. Well balanced.
- MMomVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoWonderful Gift
Bought as a gift for my daughter. She loves them. She can do just about anything with these two. Also bought the bread knife.
- FFlymanVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoAbsolutely awesome knives!!
I bought these for my wife, her passion is cooking and she has always wanted to have quality knives. I told her look them over and buy what you want, well she was overwhelmed with the variety I think and kept saying I don't want to spend that much on knives. So this Christmas I took it upon myself to buy her some and after a couple of hours researching I decide you probably were not going to find anything better than these. I bought her this set and the prep knife and a sharpener, needless to say she was ecstatic. She has managed to cut herself slightly twice and says these knives are so sharp they are scary, in a good way though. We would both highly recommend this knives.....
- AAnnieVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoAmazing
So happy with them I use them everyday
- MmarcusparkusVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? ProfessionalWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoGreat Henckels knives
I purchased the set because I have the Professional S set with 18 knives and these two were damaged from using a Chef's Choice electric knife sharpener. This sharpener not only waffled the cutting edge it also scratched the outer surface. NEVER use anything but a Henckels manual sharpener on these superb knives. The sale price was also very reasonable for two of the most used knives in the set. There are no better kitchen knives made in the world that I am aware of.