Zwilling Professional S 2 Piece Carving Set
- Sigmaforge knife is precision forged from a single piece of Zwilling exclusive high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang with bolster provides solid grip and balance; comfortable and traditional 3-rivet handle
- 57 Rockwell Hardness; 15° blade angle delivers outstanding cutting performance
- Friodur ice-hardened blades are remarkably sharp, stay sharper longer and highly corrosion resistant
- Made in Germany with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 35601-100
- TDthe d.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoCompleting the Profession S Knife Block
Had purchased 2 sets of the Profession S Knife Block & 17 additional pieces as gifts last year. Finished out the set with the Professional S - 2-Piece Carving Set. Are we pleased? Yes!! So are our children who received the knives, etc. Zwilling J.A. Henckels knives are splendid in appearance and fabulous in use. Wouldn't have any other!!
- BBrandyVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? 45-54Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoExcellent Product!
I picked this set out for myself as a Christmas gift. I needed new knives and wanted something substantial. Best choice! It slides through meat with no effort. And after pricing the set on other sites, this company, by far, is all you need to know!
- JJimtheWalkerVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 45-54Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agofantastic quality, nice handling
slicing our traditional holiday proteins is joy with this carving set. my girls like the roast sliced very thin and this set makes that task quite easy.
- CCraigVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 35-44Rated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoGreat carving set!
Great, professional-level carving set. This had been on my wish list for years, and I finally picked it up. Previously, I'd been using a fork and either my Pro-S chef knife or other utility knife. Carved up a 6 lb chicken in minutes, as well as pieces off of a 48.5 lb pig a few weeks ago. Great tools - a must have for any meat eater.