Zwilling Professional S 8" Bread Knife
- Sigmaforge knife is precision forged from a single piece of Zwilling exclusive high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang with bolster provides solid grip and balance; comfortable and traditional 3-rivet handle
- 57 Rockwell Hardness; 15° single bevel blade angle delivers outstanding cutting performance
- Friodur ice-hardened blades are remarkably sharp, stay sharper longer and highly corrosion resistant
- Made in Germany with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 31026-203
- DDickieI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoOutstanding
Excellent bread knife; actually the best I have ever owned.
- AahwpearVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoBetter bread knife
We replaced another bread knife and found out what we were missing. Glad we did.
- NNancyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoZwilling 8" bread knife
I had searched for this knife for a long time, it was exactly as described with a great price.
- AAlyseVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoI love this knife!
This knife is so sharp and very light. I really love this beautiful and simple design.
- P2Puktawsser 2.I recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 45-54Rated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoBest knife on the market
Bought this about a month ago. As with all the Henckels, top quality. The professional "S" series are all that. They're balanced, fine finished, hard, sharp, and classic. Can't beat 'em and they'll last a lifetime.