Zwilling Pro 10" Slicing Knife
- Sigmaforge knife is precision forged from a single piece of Zwilling exclusive high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang with curved bolster provides solid grip and balance; comfortable and traditional 3-rivet resin handle
- 57 Rockwell Hardness; 15° blade angle delivers outstanding cutting performance
- Friodur ice-hardened blades are remarkably sharp, stay sharper longer and highly corrosion resistant
- Made in Germany with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 38400-263
- EExcellentVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoexcellent piece of cutlery
slicing a piece of meat to paper thin slices easily
no shredding of meat while cutting
easily slices with as little pressure as needed
- BBogeymanVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoFits the purpose
I have numerous knives from the pro series and figured it would fit right in for carving larger cuts of meat, prime rib for example.
I am extremely happy with my decision.