Zwilling Pro 5.5" Hollow Edge Rocking Santoku Knife
- Sigmaforge knife is precision forged from a single piece of Zwilling exclusive high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang with curved bolster provides solid grip and balance; comfortable and traditional 3-rivet resin handle
- 57 Rockwell Hardness; 11° blade angle delivers outstanding cutting performance
- Friodur ice-hardened blades are remarkably sharp, stay sharper longer and highly corrosion resistant
- Made in Germany with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 38428-143
- CChuckNorrisVerified BuyerReviewingZwilling Pro 7" Rocking Santoku KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars12 months agoGreat knife
Great knife also good looking and sharp. Does the job well at cutting. Would buy again if needed.
- RRob632Verified BuyerReviewingZwilling Pro 7" Rocking Santoku KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? BeginnerWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat features, easy to use
This is my second purchase of this knife. I found it very easy to use, a good size & shape. For me this is a welcome addition to my knife block. Arrived in a timely manner, well pkgd. Very happy with purchase.Cutlery and More1 year agoHi Rob632, thank you for your review, Hooray! we love your positive feedback, and we appreciate that you took the time to write us to share your wonderful experience. Enjoy!Happy Cooking!
- JJMC123017Verified BuyerReviewingZwilling Pro 7" Rocking Santoku KnifeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoNew Favorite Cutlery
I have always been a die hard Wushof Classic fan, and my knife collection after a 25 year career as a professional chef is almost exclusively such. I saw this knife and thought that shape and style of the blade looked very ergonomic and useful, so I bought it for my wife for use at home without either of us having ever used Henckels Pro Cutlery before. I don’t know if I will ever buy any other cutlery than Henckels Pro ever again. Super sharp, maintains well, yet easy enough to return an edge to. Perfectly balanced and tackles most every project from mincing shallots & garlic to coarse cutting mirepoix and winter squash with ease.
- FEFast E.Verified BuyerReviewingZwilling Pro 7" Rocking Santoku KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSee through slices
Got this a couple weeks ago amd, WOW, it cuts see through slices of tomato right out of the box!
Great addition to my Zwilling collection!
- NNkn71Verified BuyerReviewingZwilling Pro 7" Rocking Santoku KnifeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat value
Very versatile. Best knife per dollar I’ve ever had. From chef level skills to daily task. Very easy to handle.