Zwilling Pro 2.75" Peeling Knife
- Sigmaforge knife is precision forged from a single piece of Zwilling exclusive high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang with curved bolster provides solid grip and balance; comfortable and traditional 3-rivet resin handle
- 57 Rockwell Hardness; 15° blade angle delivers outstanding cutting performance
- Friodur ice-hardened blades are remarkably sharp, stay sharper longer and highly corrosion resistant
- Made in Germany with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 38400-053
- RRob632Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoMore usable size
I purchased this as an addition to my knife block. I already had a similar blade from another manufacturer. I liked the shape, but the handle was rather small. I have numerous knives from the "Pro" series & have been impressed with their useful hand size & blade shapes. I enjoyed using this blade & find it quite comfortable.
- NNoraVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoQuality, value, and customer service!
The above says it all. What more can I say.
- FGfoxy g.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoAwesome knife!
I got this knife not knowing exactly what to expect. I love it!! It is easy to handle and makes quick work of peeling veggies and fruits. When I first saw it, I thought it looked a little wicked, but I would not give it up after using it for several weeks.