Zwilling Pro Le Blanc 7" Slim Chef's Knife
- Sigmaforge knife is precision forged from a single piece of Zwilling exclusive high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang with curved bolster provides solid grip and balance; comfortable and traditional 3-rivet resin handle
- 57 Rockwell Hardness; 15° blade angle delivers outstanding cutting performance
- Friodur ice-hardened blades are remarkably sharp, stay sharper longer and highly corrosion resistant
- Medium-sized handle and blade profile is 9% smaller and weighs 24% lighter than the original Pro knives
- Made in Germany with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 1010384
- BBHollVerified BuyerReviewingZwilling Pro Le Blanc 7" Slim Chef's KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? BeginnerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGoldi Locks knife!
This is the perfect size knife! I already had an 8" chef's knife and I always felt like it war just a bit too heavy and large for most tasks. This 7" chef's knife really hits the sweet spot. It is much more nimble and easier to use for someone that doesn't have the knife skills of a professional.
- AMAnn M.Verified BuyerReviewingZwilling Pro Le Blanc 7" Slim Chef's KnifeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agocuts great !
Knife cuts great ! Very attractive as well. I love it.
- RRuss0517Verified BuyerReviewingZwilling Pro Le Blanc 7" Slim Chef's KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 4 out of 5 stars9 months agoVery Good Knife
I collect chef's knives, and was happy to add this one. It fits my hand very well, is razor sharp out-of-the-box and is a beautiful knife--great for cutting, slicing, chopping. It isn't especially a "slim" chef's knife, although it is slimmer than its larger sibling. I wish Zwilling JA Henckels made this as an 8-inch alternative to its larger, oddly curved offering. The price is excellent too. Glad I bought it.
- RRuss0517Verified BuyerReviewingZwilling Pro Le Blanc 8" Chef's KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 3 out of 5 stars10 months agoRazor sharp, but...
This is a heavy knife and it feels heavy in my hand. (Maybe good for you; not for me.) It is extremely sharp and I really like the sculptured bolster. It's beautiful, but I'm not a fan of the steeply curved front end of the blade. For me, it made chopping vegetables and herbs awkward.