Zwilling Pro 2 Piece Chef's & Paring Knife Set
- Sigmaforge knife is precision forged from a single piece of Zwilling exclusive high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang with curved bolster provides solid grip and balance; comfortable and traditional 3-rivet resin handle
- 57 Rockwell Hardness; 15° blade angle delivers outstanding cutting performance
- Friodur ice-hardened blades are remarkably sharp, stay sharper longer and highly corrosion resistant
- Made in Germany with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 38430-004
- MMarkVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? BeginnerWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 25-34Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoA++ Deal
I had been hunting for some good knives to replace some old and embarrasingly bad ones I had...found this combo on Amazon first but then I found C&M who had the price beat for similar free 2 day shipping and I went for it!
As for the paring knife, my girlfriend was using it to cut scallions when she started yelling "Oh my God!" from across the room. I thought she was making fun of me because I had spent so long hunting for knives and talking her ear off about them. Turns out she was genuinely amazed with how they cut and almost took off her fingernail, ha!
As for the chef knife, I love the unique shape and they say a sharp knife cutting an onion won't make you cry. So far I've diced a couple and have had no tears! I haven't had these long enough to comment on edge retention but so far I am very pleased!
- TTheMocoManVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 35-44Rated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agomagical
The knives come out of the box pretty sharp. But, if you really want to be blown away have them professionally sharpened. They are now like Wolverine claws. They are so sharp I put some deep cuts into my nice wood board. I was applying too much pressure when they were “less sharp”
Salad, chicken, even the top of a baked cake were like… I don’t know, effortless. Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro are the bomb!
- LLPMBA97Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? BeginnerWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? 45-54Rated 4 out of 5 stars7 years agoNice heavy duty knives
I love the knives. I will definately buy more. My only complaint, the 8" knife is heavy. But that probable means it's a great product.