Zwilling Gourmet 6.5" Nakiri Knife
- Blade constructed of special formula high-carbon stainless steel, precision-stamped from a single-piece of solid steel
- 10° blade angle, 57 Rockwell Hardness; Ice-hardened Friodur blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensure ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Traditional three-riveted handle with a full tang provides maximum comfort and stability while cutting; center rivet is laser inscribed with Zwilling logo
- Highly durable POM handle has stainless steel rivets that balance blade and handle perfectly
- Made in Germany with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 36129-173
- BBrigidVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLove the quality
I purchased this because I was having hand fatigue. Works wonderful. Smooth and effortless. I love the size of the blade. I have small hands and it’s perfect!!!
- OROscar R.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoPractical and useful in the kitchen
Very useful knife for cutting and dicing vegetables and other household food products. Extremely sharp, great German steel quality.
- BBillyjoeburnsvilleVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? ProfessionalRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoBest 30$ I’ve spent in a while
I bought a few of these knives for gifts and they exceeded my expectations! Thin but sturdy blade, very sharp, handle is comfortable enough. Really enjoying this blade.
- CMChef M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? ProfessionalRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoGreat knife
As a Chef, I bought this knife for Christmas, and it was a great gift but also a better friend in the kitchen cutting up all my vegetable quickly,Thanks Chef Mikey