Zwilling Four Star 6" Utility Knife
- Sigmaforge knife is precision forged from a single piece of Zwilling exclusive high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang with bolster provides solid grip and balance; polypropylene molded handle provides comfortable grip
- 57 Rockwell Hardness; 15° blade angle delivers outstanding cutting performance
- Friodur ice-hardened blades are remarkably sharp, stay sharper longer and highly corrosion resistant
- Made in Germany with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 31070-163
- DDanDeeI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoPerfect complement to the 15-piece Henckles set.
I recently purchased Henckles 15-piece knife set (Item #35252-000). It does not contain a 6" utility knife. We have an old 6" utility knife that was our kitchen workhorse but it has a defective handle and should be sharpened. So we decided to use the old knife at out summer camp and purchase a new one to complement our new 15-piece set. We are so glad we did. It fits nicely into the block supplied with the 15-piece set and blends in nicely with the other knives. I feel certain this new utility knife is going to become the kitchen workhorse that the old one used to be.
- GGrandmaVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat knife! Matches my set completely!
Recently bought this knife to replace one that has been lost — Very glad I did!! Very useful ... a little larger than the one I lost!
- PPagmanVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoGreat Service
The knife is great and only outdone by the service I received.
- RRonKVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoEverything as expected at good price
Knife had good edge, nice shape, and good balance. Wanted something with a thin blade for slicing and cutting veggies, larger than my 4" paring but not as large as my 8" slicing knife. Chefs knife I have is too thick for nice easy slicing. C&M quality, packaging, price, ease of ordering, delivery, all perfect. On sale price was better than Amazon. Couldn't ask for more.
- RRodVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agooutstanding quality
bought this knife to add to a set we bought years ago. they are definitely lifetime and heirloom quality.