Zwilling Four Star 5.5" Hollow Edge Santoku Knife
- Sigmaforge knife is precision forged from a single piece of Zwilling exclusive high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang with bolster provides solid grip and balance; polypropylene molded handle provides comfortable grip
- 57 Rockwell Hardness; 11° blade angle delivers outstanding cutting performance
- Friodur ice-hardened blades are remarkably sharp, stay sharper longer and highly corrosion resistant
- Made in Germany with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 31119-143
- BMBill M.Verified BuyerReviewingZwilling Four Star 5.5" Hollow Edge Santoku KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Bought For A GiftRated 5 out of 5 stars23 hours agoAddition to a knife set
It was purchased as an addition to a Four Star knife set I purchased as a gift. I own Zwilling knives and find them to be of very good quality. Would highly recommend this knife.
- PPonyVerified BuyerReviewingZwilling Four Star 5.5" Hollow Edge Santoku KnifeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoA dream knife
The knife is light weight, fits my hand, it is sharpe, so comfortable to hold and to use. ..in fact I purchased this knife and another set that comes in with the larger 7 inches and the same 5.5 inch knives. I added them to my existing 4-star knife collection that I started in 1985. I think Henckels 4-star is the best. The hollow edge Santoku knives only makes the collection even better.
- SShaunaVerified BuyerReviewingZwilling Four Star 7" Hollow Edge Santoku KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? 45-54Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agouse mine every day
I received mine as a gift years ago and use it daily. decided it was time to pass on my love for this knife with my best friend. I bought him one for his birthday. Best value I have seen in years for this knife.
- RRickVerified BuyerReviewingZwilling Four Star 7" Hollow Edge Santoku KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? BeginnerWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoSantoku Knife
Great price, quick delivery! Don't waste your money on single Henckels. The twins are the only way to go...