Zwilling Four Star 14 Piece Acacia Knife Block Set
- Sigmaforge knife is precision forged from a single piece of Zwilling exclusive high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang with bolster provides solid grip and balance; polypropylene molded handle provides comfortable grip
- 57 Rockwell Hardness; 15° blade angle delivers outstanding cutting performance
- Friodur ice-hardened blades are remarkably sharp, stay sharper longer and highly corrosion resistant
- Made in Germany with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 35740-014-AC
- SJSally Jo P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 25-34Bought For A GiftHas Owned Product For Under 1 MonthUses Product DailyRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoSwilling knife block set
Giving as Xmas gift - only can rate the ordering process- very easy ordering.
- JPJeremy P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 35-44Bought For MyselfHas Owned Product For Under 1 MonthUses Product DailyRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoNice set of kitchen knives
Great set of knives. First set of zwilling had victorinox fibrox which I still use for skinning and BBQ'S . These are night and day different. No complaints with victorinox still have their place but was just a little to flexible for my kitchen work but Great for skinning fish and and breaking down animals. If you are a sportsman I would definitely recommend either set.
- DdaisycakesVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? 35-44Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat Knives
These knives are a serious upgrade from the old set that I purchased about 10 years ago. They are sharp, functional, and great to look at too.Cutlery and More1 year agoHi Daisycakes, Thank you for your review and for making our day! We love positive feedback and thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with us! Happy Cooking!
- MKMark K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoExcellent set!
I got this set as a Christmas gift and could not be happier. These knives are a little more weighty than other Zwilling or Wusthof knives, which I actually prefer. I feel like that makes it a little easier for me to control and handle with increased confidence. The flat butt end and full bolster are also helpful for me. For the everyday home cook, these are a great investment!
- RRayraysupermanVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat feel and weight
Bought the knives a month ago using everyday great quality