Yaxell Mon 4.75" Utility Knife
- Blade core is made from 3-layer Japanese Cobalt Molybdenum Vanadium VG10 superior stainless steel clad by high quality stainless steel from both sides
- Sand-blast finish blade and Katana sword wave line gives an impressive appearance
- 61 Rockwell hardness; approximately 12° double-bevel blade angle
- Black canvas micarta handle with two stainless steel rivets
- Enclosed full tang handle construction ensures strength, durability and balance
- Handcrafted in Seki City, Japan with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 36302
- ZZap63Verified BuyerReviewingYaxell Mon 4.75" Utility KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAwesome Utility knife
Very easy to use and very sharp. Love to use for detail work.
- MDMike D.Verified BuyerReviewingYaxell Mon 4.75" Utility KnifeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoLittle super knife.
Very handy every day knife. It's light, nimble and extremely sharp. Small items should be cut with a small knife, so this knife can be used chopping, slicing and dicing garlic, small carrots,mushrooms,celery etc. I pealed a dozen Granny Smith apples in no time or effort. Really a joy to use and at a great $$.