Yaxell Mon 8" Kiritsuke Knife
- Blade core is made from 3-layer Japanese Cobalt Molybdenum Vanadium VG10 superior stainless steel clad by high quality stainless steel from both sides
- Sand-blast finish blade and Katana sword wave line gives an impressive appearance
- 61 Rockwell hardness; approximately 12° double-bevel blade angle
- Black canvas micarta handle with two stainless steel rivets
- Enclosed full tang handle construction ensures strength, durability and balance
- Handcrafted in Seki City, Japan with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 36334
- CGchris g.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? ProfessionalWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 45-54Bought For MyselfHas Owned Product For Under 1 MonthUses Product DailyRated 5 out of 5 stars1 hour agoMy First Kiritsuke.
First off, it’s a pretty knife. Not too much bling like a Damascus or hand hammered but attractive nonetheless. The cork sniffers that “cook” with $300 knives don’t find a lot of love for this line from Yaxell, probably because it’s their cheapest. This thing is sharp has held an edge and if it’s lost or broken I wouldn’t be out a pile of cash. It is a great knife shape I’ve never used before so I cannot compare it to other Kiritsuke knives.
- GBGyula B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Bought For MyselfHas Owned Product For Under 1 MonthUses Product DailyRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoExcellent knife, razor sharp
I have a huge collection of Japanese kitchen knives but relatively few Yaxell yet, so I bought actually two of them, the Kiritsuke and a Santoku knide. Both are excellent knives, Yaxell is right up with Shun and Miyabi.
- MMarkieVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat, Sharp Knife
This knife is amazing. Comes out of the box very sharp, love the design (not too over the top). Great for cutting hefty items and can filet fish and poultry with no problems. I love this knife.
- AAllenVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoExcellent knife!
I bought this knife, it came quickly and it's a dream. Super sharp and easy use. Cut through a butternut squash with ease.
- SSamCookVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat Knife!
After buying the Yaxell 8” Kiritsuke knife, I was so impressed with this knife and bought it for my son 2 weeks ago who loved the knife. As of my other Yaxell knives, it was so sharp and good quality build even in lower line series.