Yaxell Mon 10" Chef's Knife
- Blade core is made from 3-layer Japanese Cobalt Molybdenum Vanadium VG10 superior stainless steel clad by high quality stainless steel from both sides
- Sand-blast finish blade and Katana sword wave line gives an impressive appearance
- 61 Rockwell hardness; approximately 12° double-bevel blade angle
- Black canvas micarta handle with two stainless steel rivets
- Enclosed full tang handle construction ensures strength, durability and balance
- Handcrafted in Seki City, Japan with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 36310
- BBryce99Verified BuyerReviewingYaxell Mon 8" Hollow Edge Chef's KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoAn outstanding knife
This the third Yazell Mon knife I have bought. The first one was supposed to be a gift. However, I liked it so much I kept it and ordered another one. This new one is just as great. Razor sharp out of the box, perfectly balanced with a weight that juuuust right. The workmanship, fit and finish is flawless. It handles like a dream and, after a month of use, the cutting edge is still as sharp as when it came out of the box.
At the price point C&M sells the Yaxell Mon, the series is superior to the competition. In my opinion this knife challenges other knives I have that were more than twice the price. I recommend it.
- IIstokVerified BuyerReviewingYaxell Mon 8" Hollow Edge Chef's KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoAwesome knife for the price
Good price, very sharp out of the box. Edge retention remains to be seen
- DBD B.Verified BuyerReviewingYaxell Mon 10" Chef's KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 45-54Rated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoYaxell Chef knives are amazing quality
I have both 8" and 10" Yaxell Mon.....and both are wonderful knives. I think I like the 10" slightly better, but that is just personal preference for larger knives. The balance is very good. All my Yaxell and Enso knives are top quality and the best knives I've ever used.
- BBryce99Verified BuyerReviewingYaxell Mon 8" Chef's KnifeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoVery pleasantly surprised
I bought this knife on sale and as a gift. I liked it so much I kept it and bought another as the present!
Fit and finish are excellent. The VG10 blade was razor sharp out of the box and still is after a month's use.
As with my other Yaxells (a Super Gou 8" Chef's and a Ran Plus 4-3/4" Petty), it's a bit tail heavy when using a pinch grip - though not enough to be bothersome. Overall, it's a pleasure to use. I highly recommend this knife to anyone looking for an all-around work horse.
- CCameronVerified BuyerReviewingYaxell Mon 8" Chef's KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoChefs knife
I’m very happy with my purchase !! Nice and sharp , cuts with ease and has great balance .. I’m very happy