Yaxell Magnetic Wooden Sheath for 8" Chef's Knife
- Designed to fit any Yaxell or Enso 8" Chef's Knife (except for Yaxell Dragon)
- Strong magnets are embedded into the edge of the sheath to hold onto the spine of the knife
- Beechwood sheath construction; wipe with damp towel to clean
- Beautiful, traditional-style protection for your knives
- Made in China; knife not included
Item number: 37280
- EEmilybVerified BuyerReviewingYaxell Magnetic Wooden Sheath for 8" Chef's KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? 25-34Rated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoIts great!
Got it to go with the Yaxell enso 8” chefs knife and it fits welll, and magnetic feature is great and much needed for a super sharp knife! Would recommend!
- BBryce99Verified BuyerReviewingYaxell Magnetic Wooden Sheath for 8" Kiritsuke KnifeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoA Well Made Sheath
I bought this to protect my Yaxell 8-inch Kiritsuke knife's blade as well as people when the knife isn't in it's holder. The sheath is well made and, since it's magnetic, will not fall off.
- DDMTVerified BuyerReviewingYaxell Magnetic Wooden Sheath for 8" Chef's KnifeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoFits like a glove
A must have to protect/preserve your tool of the trade
- BBaker49Verified BuyerReviewingYaxell Magnetic Wooden Sheath for 4.75" Utility KnifeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoProtects the Blade
Most of my knives that are not in a block have plastic edge guards which work fine. I bought the wooden sheath for my Yaxell Tsuchimon 4.75” utility knife. It is safer to use than an edge guard but bulkier in a knife bag not to mention the price difference. If you need to protect ultra high end knives, the sheath is the way to go.
- FDF Del V.Verified BuyerReviewingYaxell Magnetic Wooden Sheath for 8" Kiritsuke KnifeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat fit and finish.
Bought this together with a Yaxel Mon Kiritsuke knife to keep the edge protected while I decide if I'm going to get a block or a magnetic wall mount once our new house is finished. Works great at keeping the knife in and the magnetic feature holds the knife tightly with the spine against the sheath.