Yaxell Hand-Held Water Stone Knife Sharpener
#400 grit wheels with ABS impact resistant body
Clear removable polycarbonate lid
Use for either wet or dry; sharpens both single and double-sided blades
- Made in Japan with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 37022
- AAlexVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoWorks
Not for VG10 knives. Happy. Read the instructions
- HHiker2diverVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoBrings back memories
My grand daddy used a knife sharpener like this before killing hogs. Yes I grew up on farm and this sharpener was used by my grand daddy when ever he needed for some serious cutting.
- CCarverVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 years agoWorks
Have only used this product a couple of times, but, it worked well. Not factory sharp, but pretty mush better than before I used it.
- MMark360Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 years agoExcellent Value & Performance
Brought a bunch of relatively dulls knives back to nice sharp edge with modest effort. Simple to use and highly effective for such a low cost sharpener.
- KKnifeLoverVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 2 out of 5 stars1 year agoYaxell. Hand held sharpener
It seemed like a good product but the wheels were a bit sloppy, the water resivoir did basically nothing. I’ll stick to my cheap X cross ceramic sharpener.