Wusthof Pro 7" Hollow Edge Santoku Knife
- Precision stamped, high-carbon German stainless steel blade that sharpens easily and stays sharp
- 56 Rockwell Hardness; 10° blade angle on each side offers superior sharpness
- Designed exclusively for the tough day-to-day demands of the commercial kitchen
- Santoprene nonslip handle, provides safety and comfort
- Made in Solingen, Germany with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 4860-7
- BBillCPCI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 45-54Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoGreat purchase
I made my selection based up how this knife felt in my hand; you have to feel comfortable with a knife to use it - simple as that! This felt perfect - the gripping is exceptional. My son is a chef who uses the classics. I am a foodie who can still whip his butt in the kitchen. If if you want to beat a trained chef buy the Wusthof Pro's.
- LLizzyMomVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoReceived with JOY!
I purchased this santoku knife for the anniversary of my daughter and son-in-law. After it arrived I was thanked with gushing comments. Just what we really needed, Mom. It's been in constant use and we love it. I did quite a lot of research to find the best knife and found the santoku knife the best for slicing vegetables, as compared with a chef's knife. As vegetarians, they do a lot of cutting and slicing. I also sought the best materials for a santoku knife and this website provided a very high quality knife at a very reasonable price. Now it's time to order one for myself! I recommend this knife from the glowing comments from my kids. I can't comment on the appearance of the knife because I shipped it directed to them, but the picture on the website showed a very attractive and well built blade and handle, safer to use. I like knives with the attribute of those indentations that don't allow vegetables to stick to the blade and am sure they will appreciate this feature.