Wusthof Classic Ikon Creme 3.5" Paring Knife
- Fully forged, full tang high-carbon stain resistant stainless steel with reduced bolster
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- 58 Rockwell Hardness; 14° blade angle on each side offers superior sharpness
- Contoured triple-riveted creme synthetic handle designed for comfort and control
- Made in Solingen, Germany with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 1040430409
- SsemmlaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agomy favorite knnife
I like this knife most.
It is so comfortable and
pleasure to use on most small tasks.
Great in a creme version.
- LLadybugI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoGreat knife
I love the way it feels in my hand. It's well balanced and very sharp.
- RRetiredslicerVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoGreat handles
The Ikon handle fits my hand so well. And the blades are wonderful. The creme color helps you see the knife on a grey granite counter.
- JJoan905Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoSo beautiful !
I received this knife for the replacement of the other band. Very pleased with the quality, handle grip and appearance ! . I have never thought I would go with the white handle knife but this is really beautiful and super sharp !
- CChickamawVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoExcellence in Cutlery
Wusthof knives are very well engineered and finished in every shape and size. The only question is the type of handle to choose.
Thanks for such a great product line.