Wusthof Classic Ikon Creme 7" Hollow Edge Nakiri Knife
- Fully forged, full tang high-carbon stain resistant stainless steel with reduced bolster
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- 58 Rockwell Hardness; 10° blade angle on each side offers superior sharpness
- Contoured triple-riveted creme synthetic handle designed for comfort and control
- Made in Solingen, Germany with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 1040432617
- YYoPeteVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGorgeous and Versatile
My chef's knife has been feeling very neglected since this new baby arrived. Any time I need to cut something, if the Nakiri can do it, it's the knife I use. It has raised the level of FUN for me in the kitchen. I am overjoyed!
- CRchef r.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoExcellent
Just started usuing this knife this year instead of Santuko It is light and sharp great vegtable knife
- MMonaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoLooks great and works !
I bought this a couple of weeks ago and I am so glad I did...Excellent for chopping veggies and fruits!!
- DDavidVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoWhat an awesome knife
Extremely beautiful extremely well-crafted and razor sharp
I was a little apprehensive about the cream handle but within minutes of opening the box and putting the knife to use I have decided to invest in the complet wusthof Classic Ikon cream line of knives and for now this will be my go-to knife
- JJainieVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoExcellent!
Bought one for me; it was so handy/sturdy/well made that my daughter "needed" one too..Kids eh, proud they have the best culinary skills, and your Wüsthof categories are essential to the skill..Thank you..