Wusthof Classic Ikon Creme 2 Piece Chef's & Paring Knife Set
- Fully forged, full tang high-carbon stain resistant stainless steel with reduced bolster
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- 58 Rockwell Hardness; 14° blade angle on each side offers superior sharpness
- Contoured triple-riveted creme synthetic handles designed for comfort and control
- Made in Solingen, Germany with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 1090470200
- CCJLVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLove them!
I’ve had them about three weeks now and love them. Hefty and weighted but still agile. The grip fits better in my hand than any other knife. I spent 20 years with a “twins” set of Henkel knives and was satisfied but now prefer the looks and fee of these ivory handled Wusthoff. I paid like $220 for the set: 3” paring knife and 8” chef’s knife I’m happy with the price but would have you referred the option of a 6” chef in the set.
- EevilkhanhVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoBeautiful knives, fast shipping
My first really expensive knife purchase to start my home cooking journey. These are beautiful in hand. I wasn’t sure I’d love the creme handles but they are gorgeous and incredibly sharp out of the box. Well balanced in hand. A little slippery if hands are super greasy (breaking down a roasted chicken) but otherwise makes easy work of vegetables, pressing down through chicken cartilage/joints with ease. Great wusthof heritage and quality at a great deal!
- KKodakVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoBeautiful western style chef and paring knife
It’s a Wüsthof classic icon so you know you’re getting a quality knife. The creme just makes it special. It is just a second kind of cool.