Wusthof Classic Ikon Creme 8" Chef's Knife
- Fully forged, full tang high-carbon stain resistant stainless steel with reduced bolster
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- 58 Rockwell Hardness; 14° blade angle on each side offers superior sharpness
- Contoured triple-riveted creme synthetic handle designed for comfort and control
- Made in Solingen, Germany with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 1040430120
- MMuchikVerified BuyerReviewingWusthof Classic Ikon Creme 8" Chef's KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 45-54Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat knife
This is one of the best Wüsthof knives. The Icon series is just great. I think this knife should be in every kitchen.
- JJunebug49Verified BuyerReviewingWusthof Classic Ikon Creme 6" Chef's KnifeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoThese knives are really sharp
I’ve had these knives for about a month. Not used to knives as sharp, I have to be careful. I am a home cook. Really a good product.
- MMrSparkieVerified BuyerReviewingWusthof Classic Ikon Creme 9" Chef's KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLove My Ikon Creme!
Knowing that the Ikon Creme is being discontinued, I've been picking up everything on the wishlist before they're gone forever...
I really like the additional length of the 9" chef's knife.
- LLeoVerified BuyerReviewingWusthof Classic Ikon Creme 8" Chef's KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 35-44Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoBeautifull knife
I am happy with the purchase it is a beautiful knife
- QQuikin83Verified BuyerReviewingWusthof Classic Ikon Creme 9" Chef's KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? ProfessionalRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoLove it
I bought for my wife but I use more than she does, we both are chefs and I love Wusthof knifes...