Wusthof Classic Ikon Creme 8" Bread Knife
- Fully forged, full tang high-carbon stain resistant stainless steel with reduced bolster
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- 58 Rockwell Hardness; 14° blade angle on one side offers superior sharpness
- Contoured triple-riveted creme synthetic handle designed for comfort and control
- Made in Solingen, Germany with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 1040431020
- VVinnieQVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 45-54Rated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoExcellent as expected from Wusthof
I have a mix of cutlery, but have been acquiring some of the Wusthof Ikon Creme knives to replace others after determining that I love the handles. This knife is no exception. Feels great in the hands while in use and wonderfully sharp.
- CCaroineVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoSharp and an excellent length
Sturdy, well balance and just the right length for slicing a typical loaf of homemade bread
- DDLandVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoLooks great!
I’ve never sliced bread but I hope to soon. I did have much success on a watermelon.
- DIDon In E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoWusthof's Best
A fan of German steel and Wusthof, I find that the Classic Ikon is a wonderful series. Now retired, I have been gradually upgrading my kitchen equipment (as time and money allow) and believe that these knives - particularly spectacular in creme - are a very good value. Big fan of this well designed knife and of the outstanding service provided by Cutlery and More. Bravo!