Wusthof Ikon Blackwood 7" Hollow Edge Santoku Knife
- Fully forged, full tang high-carbon stain resistant stainless steel with reduced bolster
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- 58 Rockwell Hardness; 10° blade angle on each side offers superior sharpness
- Contoured triple-riveted handle is made of Grenadill wood (African Blackwood), designed for comfort and control
- Made in Solingen, Germany with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 1010531317
- JJainieVVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoBest!!
This knife came so sharp, with a sturdy feel, and a perfect wood handle!! I have been buying Wüsthof for a long time, and am always impressed!! Bonus:Cutlery & More only sells authentic Wüsthof!! I did get duped at a local store once, Booo!! Negates the lifetime warranty, inferior quality, and Really embarrassing...
- TtytdVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoBlackwood Ikon
I purchased this as a Christmas present for my son. I chose Ikon because my entire family loves the design and style of the Ikon line. I chose the Blackwood handle because the Classic Ikon handles all have developed hairline cracks in the black resin handles, causing them to be returned for replacement under the life time warranty. Look for updates on the durability of the Blackwood handle.
- PDPeter Down S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoPremium Wusthof
This knife has a beautiful real wood handle and traditional design. I have used other German knives, including Wusthof and the Blackwood line is by far the best. It has the sharpest edge after sharpening and maintains it. Light to handle but not too light and has a perfect balance. Worth the extra price.
- G5Greg 5.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 45-54Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoGreat Knife
Excellent addition to my other Wusthof Knives