Wusthof Ikon Blackwood 3.5" Paring Knife
- Fully forged, full tang high-carbon stain resistant stainless steel with reduced bolster
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- 58 Rockwell Hardness; 14° blade angle on each side offers superior sharpness
- Contoured triple-riveted handle is made of Grenadill wood (African Blackwood), designed for comfort and control
- Made in Solingen, Germany with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 1010530409
- BbuffyVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoeasy to handle, light weight Sharpe
Happy with the product easy to use
- WWillieBVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoBeautiful knife.
This knife is not only a fine paring knife, but with its wood handle, it's gorgeous.
Very sharp, and easy to steel and keep it that way.