Wusthof Gourmet 6.5" Flexible Slotted Turner Spatula
Full tang high-carbon stain resistant stainless steel
Precision stamped, high carbon-stainless steel construction
Double-riveted ABS Polyoxymethylene (POM) handle
Handle resists fading and discoloration
Made in Solingen, Germany with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 9035092117
- SShirleyAnnVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoIt was a gift
I bought the spatula for my son for Christmas and he was very impressed by it. I saw it reviewed on America’s Test Kitchen and it was everything they said about it.
- SSSingle S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoThe Best
Who knew what a difference a spatula can make. Just the right amount of flex. Curved just the right amount in the right place? Nice thin leading edge.
- WWallyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat Buy!
Well made, excellent balance slotted thin blade makes for easy flips.
- VVikVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoWorth the price!
This is really an exceptional spatula. It’s the right angle, strong and flexible and best of all has a thin edge that’s so easy to slide under fish or a fried egg. It makes turning and picking up a breeze.
- NSNico S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoLove the grip and the angle of the spatula
While the company I work for has a couple slotted turners we didn't have enough so I bought one. Turns out that the one I got was so much better than what was provided that it is almost indescribable. The handle is alone would make this a better product but what really sells it is the angle of the spatula and the curve towards the middle of the spatula, making it very easy to get underneath the filet! I cook many filets per week from Red Snapper and Salmon to Tilapia and Halibut but it also works well with other items that you need to flip carefully!