Wusthof Gourmet 7" Hollow Edge Santoku Knife
Full tang high-carbon stain resistant stainless steel
Precision stamped, high carbon-stainless steel blade sharpens easily and stays sharp
56 Rockwell Hardness; 10° blade angle on each side offers superior sharpness
Triple-riveted ABS Polyoxymethylene (POM) handle resists fading and discoloration
- Trident logo on the handle is permanent and wear-resistant
Made in Solingen, Germany with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 1025046017
- CGCooking g.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoWusthof sudoku knife.
I live the balance of the knife and how well it cuts. Finally a knife where every slice of food doesn’t stick to it.
- XxxxVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateRated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoWusthof knives are the best!
I have owned a 10-inch Santoku knife from Wusthof for over ten years and love it, so decided to try the 7-inch one. It's lighter but just as sharp and well-balanced as the bigger knife. I like that I can turn it over and use the rounded edge to scoop out the pulp from an avocado. They are the most-used knives in my kitchen.
- M5Margo 5.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoWonderful
Was a wedding gift and the bride Loves pans and knife
- OonionguyVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoThe one I was looking for
Have had lots of knives in my life..some good some not so...have had other Santoku knives but none as good as this one...lite weight yet cuts effortlessly...would buy another of different size