Wusthof Gourmet 7" Hollow Edge Nakiri Knife
Full tang high-carbon stain resistant stainless steel
Precision stamped, high carbon-stainless steel blade sharpens easily and stays sharp
56 Rockwell Hardness; 10° blade angle on each side offers superior sharpness
Triple-riveted ABS Polyoxymethylene (POM) handle resists fading and discoloration
- Trident logo on the handle is permanent and wear-resistant
Made in Solingen, Germany with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 1025047317
- CCgpabon01Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoThe best for cuting and chopping
Never used before, as my knives set did not include one, but while in my friend house I had theopportunity to use and fell in love with it
- BBobVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoFantastic knife
This is the best knife that I have purchased since I bought chef's knives in Austria. It is my go to blade for all my veggie prep! Comfortable in the hand a delight in the cutting
- TTRISHVerified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoWusthof Gourmet - 7-inch Hollow Edge Nakiri Knife
I saw all the cooks and chefs using this knife. It looked like it
would be a great everyday knife for my kitchen. Glad i bought
it,far better than i expected. Sharpish knife in my collection.
- EDE D J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 45-54Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoNice feel for a good slicer
Purchased a few weeks ago for my wife. It's not a cleaver but resembles one slightly. It is lighter and the blade is not as deep. The long skinny blade make it great for slicing fruits and veggies without the normal blade turn as you get further into the cut. Balanced pretty well but is still a very light knife though it looks heavier. It has become a popular knife now that everyone has used it.
- BBillNY914Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 45-54Rated 4 out of 5 stars7 years agoI'm go glad I waited, it finally went on sale!
I had wanted this knife, but decided to wait, I'm so glad I did because it finally went on sale. Great purchase. Sturdy but lightweight and cuts amazingly well. I would absolutely recommend this knife to add to one's collection!