Wusthof Classic 4" Wide Paring Knife
- Fully forged, full tang high-carbon stain resistant stainless steel with bolster
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- 58 Rockwell Hardness; 14° blade angle on each side offers superior sharpness
- Triple-riveted Polyoxymethylene (POM) handle resists fading and discoloration
- Trident logo on the handle is permanent and wear-resistant
- Made in Solingen, Germany with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 1040133410
- PPerryVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? BeginnerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoVery useful
I use this knife more than any other. It is great!
- AAugustusVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? BeginnerRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years ago“Cuts like a knife . . . “
This is the second knife like this we have purchased. I like forged knives and will pay the extra price over the stamped steel versions.
They are very sharp and hold their edge well.
- MmaegirlVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? FemaleRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoVery Very Good
Excellent knife in every way.!
- Mmk2131Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 45-54Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoThe 1" blade height is so nice.
The 1" height is so much nicer to work with as compared to the standard 3/4" paring knife height. The paring knife still fits in the standard knife block area for paring knives.
- NNotassharpasmyknivesI recommend this productWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoNice In The Hand
I bought this knife along with a boning knife for myself months ago. I am so happy with how they hold an edge and the feel in my hand that I purchased one of each for my Godson for his wedding present.