Wusthof Classic 4.5" Utility Knife
- Fully forged, full tang high-carbon stain resistant stainless steel with bolster
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- 58 Rockwell Hardness; 14° blade angle on each side offers superior sharpness
- Triple-riveted Polyoxymethylene (POM) handle resists fading and discoloration
- Trident logo on the handle is permanent and wear-resistant
- Made in Solingen, Germany with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 1040100412
- JDJust d.Verified BuyerReviewingWusthof Classic 4.5" Utility KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoGreat value
I bought the knife because I was tired of having to sharpen my old knives every day, exceptional edge, great balance, stays sharp
- GGMC52Verified BuyerReviewingWusthof Classic 6" Utility KnifeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoBEST KNIFE EVER
We bought this Wusthof CLASSIC 6 inch utility knife about a year ago and found it to be our 'go to knife' so we decided we needed another one AND one for each of our kids!
- PPeteLVerified BuyerReviewingWusthof Classic 6" Utility KnifeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoLOV LOVE THIS ONE
I purchased this knife serveral years ago and used it all the time. The knife was stolen from my home!! Could not use any other knife so I HAD to ordered another one. Am going to order another as a gift to my boss
- TtonywVerified BuyerReviewingWusthof Classic 6" Utility KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoVery good knife.
Was surprised that the handle was smaller than my 20 year old knife.
- MMartha47Verified BuyerReviewingWusthof Classic 4.5" Utility KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? FemaleRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoBest knives ever
I’ve purchased other knives but came back to using Wusthof. They are the best knives I have ever used and even though they’re pricey, I wouldn’t have any other.