Wusthof Classic 5" Serrated Utility Knife
- Fully forged, full tang high-carbon stain resistant stainless steel with bolster
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- 58 Rockwell Hardness; 14° blade angle on one side offers superior sharpness
- Triple-riveted Polyoxymethylene (POM) handle resists fading and discoloration
- Trident logo on the handle is permanent and wear-resistant
- Made in Solingen, Germany with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 1040101614
- PEprep e.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoExactly what you would expect
Excellent Wusthof quality, balance and handling. Sharp, a very user friendly size. Good complement to tool set.
- DDappyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoVery Happy!!!!!
I am so glad I purchased this knife. It is so sharp and very high quality
- JJeffVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoI Love Wusthof!
This is our fourth Wuusthof knife and just like the others it doesn’t disappoint. It’s easy to use and like the others, sharp enough to cut just about anything! We’re definitely not done adding to the collection either. Also have to give a shout out to cutlery and more. Excellent service and great sale prices!
- RRosieVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoGood design
This was to replace a 6” bread knife. I am very happy as it works well for my needs.
- AAussieVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoA quality knife
I use this knife every day. It is sharp and great to use when slicing tomatoes, removing skin from oranges etc. A very handy knife.