Wusthof Classic 3.5" Serrated Paring Knife
- Fully forged, full tang high-carbon stain resistant stainless steel with bolster
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- 58 Rockwell Hardness; 14° blade angle on one side offers superior sharpness
- Triple-riveted Polyoxymethylene (POM) handle resists fading and discoloration
- Trident logo on the handle is permanent and wear-resistant
- Made in Solingen, Germany with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 1040100609
- PPhil13Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 45-54Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoWhat I hoped for
Do you need a serrated paring knife? Probably not but I’m pretty happy owning this one. It’s so easy to use and I’ve found myself grabbing it more than I thought I would
- DDuckVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoGreat knife
This knife works perfectly on very small vegetables.
- JjolsonVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agovery useful
The 3.5 inch serrated paring knife has been great addition to our Wusthof set .
- MMaggieVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoWusthof serrated paring knife: great knife for a great deal.
I am a fan of Wusthof knives and take advantage of getting a good deal when I can. So sharp that I must be careful when I use it.