Wusthof Classic 7" Hollow Edge Santoku Knife
- Fully forged, full tang high-carbon stain resistant stainless steel with bolster
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- 58 Rockwell Hardness; 10° blade angle on each side offers superior sharpness
- Triple-riveted Polyoxymethylene (POM) handle resists fading and discoloration
- Trident logo on the handle is permanent and wear-resistant
- Made in Solingen, Germany with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 1040131317
- MMontey64Verified BuyerReviewingWusthof Classic 7" Hollow Edge Santoku KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoLove this knife
First time to buy this type of knife, very glad I did. Easy and safe to use.
- CCathyVerified BuyerReviewingWusthof Classic 5" Hollow Edge Santoku KnifeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoGreat size for cutting veggies.
This is my third Wusthof knife I have purchased. Love, love, love them!
- LLesjrReviewingWusthof Classic 7" Hollow Edge Santoku KnifeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoA nice knife
I have had this for a couple of weeks and I am happy with the way it
feels and handles. So far it has held its edge.
- BBill35ReviewingWusthof Classic 5" Hollow Edge Santoku KnifeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years ago5-inch Hollow Edge Santoku Knife
Just the right size, extremely sharp, keeps it's edge well, and allows for easy sharpening. Handles and feels "right" for just about any cutting task or need.
- BBabciaVerified BuyerReviewingWusthof Classic 5" Hollow Edge Santoku KnifeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoGreat for a Lefty Too
This knife was a gift to my daughter-in-law who is left handed. She says it works like a dream and cuts heavenly. I have always liked Wusthof Classic and this knife does all to live up to standards. Shopping on Cutlery and More is always a pleasure. Such a selection!