Wusthof Classic 5.5" Sandwich Knife
- Fully forged, full tang high-carbon stain resistant stainless steel with bolster
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- 58 Rockwell Hardness; 14° blade angle on one side offers superior sharpness
- Triple-riveted Polyoxymethylene (POM) handle resists fading and discoloration
- Trident logo on the handle is permanent and wear-resistant
- Made in Solingen, Germany with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 1040136414
- BBef77Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoBeefy Build
Was missing hole in Wusthof knife block. Buying another for the boat. Very versatile. Solid as a rock.
- RRaeVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoWicked sharp!
I purchased this sandwich knife as we wanted one for the taking to our cabin. Very pleased with how little tearing happens while going through a very fresh croissant, but will certainly be slicing toward a cutting board next time. (I was holding the croissant in my hand, slicing toward my palm...not a good idea!)
- NNMRVVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat quality!
I bought this and other knives as a birthday gift for my son. While checking them I noticed they are built to last, excellent quality and nice looking for a knife.
- RRubyHI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoCuts everything!
I bought this for my husband who always tries to cut things with the most unsuitable knife for the job! (Whichever one he grabs) He loves it and can make a sandwich and cut everything in it with the one knife easily. Crusty bread, meat, salad, soft or hard cheese. It even spreads pretty well. Very sharp! Be careful of fingers!!
- TTbhVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoPerfect for sandwiches
This knife does two things well: 1) great at reaching the bottom of a mayo jar and getting a nice size dollop to put on your sandwich. 2) slices through any type of bread with ease. Love it so much I bought a second one.