Wusthof Classic 5.5" Sandwich Knife
- Fully forged, full tang high-carbon stain resistant stainless steel with bolster
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- 58 Rockwell Hardness; 14° blade angle on one side offers superior sharpness
- Triple-riveted Polyoxymethylene (POM) handle resists fading and discoloration
- Trident logo on the handle is permanent and wear-resistant
- Made in Solingen, Germany with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 1040136414
- TCTimothy C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 55-64Bought For A GiftHas Owned Product For Under 1 MonthUses Product DailyRated 5 out of 5 stars1 hour agoWusthof Sandwich Knife.
This is a very good all around knife.
Cuts and spreads great, well balanced
It's larger than I expected, (the blade is approx. 6" long and 1.5" wide) great knife for making sandwiches, serving banana and pumpkin bread or use on a charcuterie
board. I liked it so much I ordered two more for gifts.
- BBef77Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoBeefy Build
Was missing hole in Wusthof knife block. Buying another for the boat. Very versatile. Solid as a rock.
- RRaeVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoWicked sharp!
I purchased this sandwich knife as we wanted one for the taking to our cabin. Very pleased with how little tearing happens while going through a very fresh croissant, but will certainly be slicing toward a cutting board next time. (I was holding the croissant in my hand, slicing toward my palm...not a good idea!)
- NNMRVVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat quality!
I bought this and other knives as a birthday gift for my son. While checking them I noticed they are built to last, excellent quality and nice looking for a knife.
- RRubyHI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoCuts everything!
I bought this for my husband who always tries to cut things with the most unsuitable knife for the job! (Whichever one he grabs) He loves it and can make a sandwich and cut everything in it with the one knife easily. Crusty bread, meat, salad, soft or hard cheese. It even spreads pretty well. Very sharp! Be careful of fingers!!