Wusthof Classic 3.5" Paring Knife
- Fully forged, full tang high-carbon stain resistant stainless steel with bolster
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- 58 Rockwell Hardness; 14° blade angle on each side offers superior sharpness
- Triple-riveted Polyoxymethylene (POM) handle resists fading and discoloration
- Trident logo on the handle is permanent and wear-resistant
- Made in Solingen, Germany with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 1040100409
- BBrettoVerified BuyerReviewingWusthof Classic 4" Paring KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat handle
Wife loves it. Pricey, but should last a lifetime.
- DMDr. M.Verified BuyerReviewingWusthof Classic 3.5" Paring KnifeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoHappiness is a fine paring knife.
I have enjoyed my Wusthof 3.5" paring for 46 years, and bought this one as a gift . . . along with two others. My favored policy is to select gifts that mirror those items I enjoy most. I will admit that I'm a bit envious of these recipients, as my own paring knife has a laminated handle which is missing part of one laminate. (It's the only one of my ten Wusthof Classics that has partially delaminated, however.) By the way, I maintain my knives with an Edge Pro hand jig, the edge is always razor sharp, and the knives still look and perform like new.
- Lluvlylu66Verified BuyerReviewingWusthof Classic 3.5" Paring KnifeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoGreat knife
My wife always used cheap unsharp knifes for pealing so I bought this for her and she couldn’t believe how much better to use a sharp knife.
- HAHappy a.Verified BuyerReviewingWusthof Classic 3.5" Paring KnifeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoAs Expected - Perfect!
Lost my small paring knife (OH NO)... replaced it and my block is whole again.
LOVE my Wusthof Classic knives!
- MEMountain E.Verified BuyerReviewingWusthof Classic 4" Paring KnifeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoFavorite Kitchen Knife
My new favorite kitchen knife. Like the size. Like the handling. Very sharp edge. Very nice quality in the product in general. I had high expectations when I ordered this knife, and it not only met those expectations, but even exceeded those expectations.