Wusthof Classic 3 Piece Knife Set
- Fully forged, full tang high-carbon stain resistant stainless steel with bolster
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- 58 Rockwell Hardness; 14° blade angle on each side offers superior sharpness
- Triple-riveted Polyoxymethylene (POM) handle resists fading and discoloration
- Trident logo on the handle is permanent and wear-resistant
- Made in Solingen, Germany with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 1120160304
- JJeaninefpI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoGreat High Quality Starter Set
So far, I've only used the paring knife, but this little jewel is the sharpest knife I've ever had the pleasure to have used!
- FFUZERVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 25-34Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoLove it
Great love it greeeeeeeeaaaaaattttttt
- MMattVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? BeginnerWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 25-34Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoFantastic starter set. Don't forget the sheaths.
Originally I was looking for a full Wusthof set, but I live alone and have limited counter space in my apartment, making a knife block impractical. I decided to get these with the separate felt sheaths so I can stow them in the drawer safely. The price was difficult for me to digest at first, but after using the knives for a week it's well worth it. The bread knife is phenomenal. I get most of my bread from the bakery and it cuts perfect slices even through thick crust. It's my favorite of the three, but all perform beautifully. They are nicely balanced and feel great in the hand.
Treat these with respect and they will serve you for decades.
- Lllajaw98Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoGreat knife
I use the larger knife on Christmas day and it worked great!
- FFritzVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? ProfessionalWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 35-44Rated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoPerfect for my needs.
I work as a pantry chef and use all three of these knives every day. They are perfect for my needs, hold a nice edge and feel great in my hands. Having worked as a chef in Germany as well, I knew what I was getting into here as far as the brand. When they say classic, they mean classic, with a nice blade guard extending from the bolster on the Chef's knife, which makes it nice to choke up on the blade and get that thing rocking without having to worry about cutting your middle finger. Also, if you don't slice bread every day, which I happen to do, there is another version of this 3-piece set with either a utility knife or a slicer. Both combinations are a great value and a lifetime investment for both professional chefs and home kitchens.