Wusthof Classic Ikon 4 Piece Steak Knife Set
- Fully forged, full tang high-carbon stain resistant stainless steel with reduced bolster
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- 58 Rockwell Hardness; 14° blade angle on each side offers superior sharpness
- Contoured triple-riveted black synthetic handle designed for comfort and control
- Made in Solingen, Germany with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 1120360401
- BBoochieVerified BuyerReviewingWusthof Classic Ikon 6 Piece Steak Knife Set with Wood CaseI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 45-54Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoCuts effortlessly
I bought theses as we well as the block set. They are amazing knives & my girlfriend loves them as well.
- CCarlitaVerified BuyerReviewingWusthof Classic Ikon 4 Piece Steak Knife Set with Wood CaseI recommend this productWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoFantastic set of steak knives
I bought this set in December and they are amazing. So sharp and beautiful. The case is lovely as well and keeps them safe. I have other Wusthof cutlery and you just can't beat it.
- GGaryVerified BuyerReviewingWusthof Classic Ikon 4 Piece Steak Knife SetI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 35-44Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoIkon Classic Steak Knife Set
I'm a little biased toward Wusthof Classic Ikon Knives and so far the steak knives haven't disappointed. Extremely sharp, almost too sharp. No more sawing the meat, the knives just slice through. You might need to be a little light handed so you don't scratch the plates.
- GGrantVerified BuyerReviewingWusthof Classic Ikon 4 Piece Steak Knife SetI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 45-54Rated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoSharp, well balanced
Highly recommend Wusthof Classic Ikon line of knives. First they are very sharp and cut through meat like butter. Second they are well balanced which assist in effortless cuts. Finally the design and shape of the handle is the best I have ever used which allows a light grip and fits naturally in your hand. This set was added to another set we purchased earlier. The earlier set are just as sharp. My youngest child is now using a steak knife at the dinner table and has no problems.