Wusthof Classic Ikon 5" Serrated Utility Knife
- Fully forged, full tang high-carbon stain resistant stainless steel with reduced bolster
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- 58 Rockwell Hardness; 14° blade angle on one side offers superior sharpness
- Contoured triple-riveted black synthetic handle designed for comfort and control
- Made in Solingen, Germany with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 1040331614
- MMasterknifeVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoMost used knife in the set
This Wysthif Classic Ikon serrated knife is an all around must. Beautiful knife that cuts effortlessly. Probably the most used knife in the block.
- MMargebVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat knife!
I purchased this to give to my son and family as I have one and use it all the time. It takes care of mostly everything you need! Great quality and a great purchase
- JJoliI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoGreat Tomato slicer and Sandwich cutter ever
But this recently. It is the best ever for slicing tomatoes or a sandwich. It cuts right through tomatoes and makes a paper thin slice if you want it. As for cutting sandwiches no more ripped bread.
- JJeffVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoLove it!
I've been looking to add a slim serrated knife to my arsenal for various cutting tasks, and this one fits the bill. The serrations do a nice job getting through foods with tougher skins and softer flesh (avocados, mangos, tomatoes, etc.). One thing to keep in mind is that the knife is only sharpened on one side (like a Japanese usuba), which tends to cause it to pull to the left when using it. This took a little getting used to, but once I got the hang of it, it was a real joy to use. I already have the 10" Wusthof serrated bread knife, but this one is a little more practical for items that are smaller than a large loaf of bread.