Wusthof Classic Ikon 2.75" Peeling Knife
Fully forged, full tang high-carbon stain resistant stainless steel with reduced bolster
Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
58 Rockwell Hardness; 14° blade angle on each side offers superior sharpness
Contoured triple-riveted black synthetic handle designed for comfort and control
- This item features the original non-updated Wusthof logo; First quality, while supplies last
Made in Solingen, Germany with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 4020-7
- ABAl B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 55-64Bought For MyselfHas Owned Product For Under 1 MonthUses Product WeeklyRated 5 out of 5 stars8 hours agoNice
Great price on a nice knife.
- PCPaula C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? Over 65Bought For MyselfHas Owned Product For Under 1 MonthUses Product DailyRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoLove this little knife!
Very sharp and comfortable to hold while using. I’ve had a pretty large set of Classics for quite some time, but I like how this Ikon handle feels.
- MMasterknifeVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat peeler
This little peeling paring knife is a perfect addition to my Wusthof Classic Ikon knife set. Super sharp and works great. Top shelf construction of course from Wusthof.
- DIDon In E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoClassic Ikon Bird's Beak.
Found this charming knife on clearance. Marked down due to having an 'older logo' stamped on the hilt. As an 'older man', I see this as a positive but I appreciate the great price nonetheless. I am a big fan of the Ikon series, slowly my lesser pieces. This small thing is pretty handy - I use it primarily on small fruit, perfect for skinning a kiwi.
Good price, great knife for delicate work.
Highly recommended the Ikon series and most especially the outstanding service from our friends at Cutlery and More.
- MmacrubenVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoExcellent Balance & Design
The bird's beak style peeler is one of my most favorite style knives and this Classic Ikon is among the best I've used. The shape of the blade and the subtly ergonomic handle are superb, and of course the perfectly sharp blade. It sports the old style logo which makes absolutely no difference in use. Excellent knife, great price.