Wusthof Classic Ikon 2.75" Peeling Knife
- Fully forged, full tang high-carbon stain resistant stainless steel with reduced bolster
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- 58 Rockwell Hardness; 14° blade angle on each side offers superior sharpness
- Contoured triple-riveted black synthetic handle designed for comfort and control
- Made in Solingen, Germany with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 1040332207
- AAnnetteVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? 45-54Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoExcellent Knife
I use this knife all of the time and love it!
- LLynn345Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoGreat features.
I love this knife. I use it just about every day. It's great for cleaning out my sliced apple for my smoothies. It is very sharp, of course. We keep one in the drawer for opening packages cleanly and quickly and the other one in the knife holder. You can't go wrong with this quality!
- SSteerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? ProfessionalWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoIkon peeling knife
The best pareing knife I've ever used.