Wusthof Classic Ikon 9" Double Serrated Bread Knife
- Fully forged, full tang high-carbon stain resistant stainless steel with reduced bolster
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- 58 Rockwell Hardness; 14° blade angle on one side offers superior sharpness
- Contoured triple-riveted black synthetic handle designed for comfort and control
- Made in Solingen, Germany with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 1040331123
- EerikaI recommend this productWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? 35-44Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoanother great knife
After much thought & time, searching & reviewing other brands of knives, I decided on Wusthof. I am so glad that I did, this is one of the knives that I added to my new block, & I love it.
- MmacVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoNot all Wusthofs are the same.
I had the old version of the Wustoff bread knife. I purchased it in Germany over 25 years ago. It was a very good bread knife, but it mysteriously disappeared. I ordered the Ikon Classic as a replacement. Great knife slices soooo good. Works great on tomatoes also. I previously purchased a 22 piece block set of the Ikon Classics for my granddaughter and grandson. They love them and I was very impressed by their sharpness and ease of cutting and slicing. I will order another set for my son as a Christmas gift.
- WWinkVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoSmooth as Silk
One of the best bread knives I have ever used; it cuts smoothly, without ripping the bread apart. Very well balanced and extremely comfortable handle. It feels solid as a rock. Highly recommend it. GJM