Wusthof Classic Ikon 2 Piece Chef's & Paring Knife Set
- Fully forged, full tang high-carbon stain resistant stainless steel with reduced bolster
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- 58 Rockwell Hardness; 14° blade angle on each side offers superior sharpness
- Contoured triple-riveted black synthetic handle designed for comfort and control
- Made in Solingen, Germany with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 1120360210
- SSteveVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoWhat a Knife
The Classic Icon line from Wusthof are perfectly balanced and dangerously sharp.
I'm sure I will get many, many years of use from this set of knives.
The 6" Chef's knife is just the right size; not too short and not too long.
- LLarrisaVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? 45-54Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoWonderful Knife Set
Wusthof Classic Ikon 2 piece Prep Knife Set among the best knives made in the world this set makes an excellent gift, the knives are sharp, well balanced and a joy to use.
- SSteveVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? BeginnerWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoClassic Ikon, a great series
I bought the duo set as a gift for a burgeoning chef for his webcast cooking show (Food Nerd on YouTube ).... and he could not be more pleased. The weight and balance is perfect and the attention to detail is as should be expected in a professional grade cutlery product. In an age where things have been "dumbed down" and cheapened, kudos to Wusthoff for continuing to perfect their craft and forge out fine cutting instruments .
- WWKWI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agogreat package
great knives: sharpness, design, usability. the paring knife just seems to pass through tomato skins and citrus rinds like a ghost. love the rounded handle edges and the slight ergonomic curves. the 6" chef's knife could replace the 8" version for all but the largest jobs, and isn't quite as unwieldly to use. package deal is really good value.