Wusthof Classic Ikon 6" Chef's Knife
- Fully forged, full tang high-carbon stain resistant stainless steel with reduced bolster
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- 58 Rockwell Hardness; 14° blade angle on each side offers superior sharpness
- Contoured triple-riveted black synthetic handle designed for comfort and control
- Made in Solingen, Germany with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 1040330116
- BMBeth M.Verified BuyerReviewingWusthof Classic Ikon 6" Chef's KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBeauty- goes beyond my expectations
Purchased almost one month ago and simply reach for it constantly. It’s gorgeous, hefty without being clumsy, razor sharp right out of the box almost- I did a few strokes on my stones soon after first few trial uses. Wonderful to feel against my water stones as well as see through tomato slices and Parmesan shaving. I love it and am glad to call it mine now- worth every penny and will last forever I predict. Thanks for this opportunity!
- CCharleyVerified BuyerReviewingWusthof Classic Ikon 6" Chef's KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoSharp and ergonomic
Wonderfully versatile. Nicely weighted and very sharp. I've used it for chopping and slicing and I love it!.
- FAFood A.Verified BuyerReviewingWusthof Classic Ikon 6" Chef's KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoGreat knife
Wusthoff's Ikon line is really amazing. The knives are sharp. They are balanced. I never knew that was so important until I used these knives. I love them. My other knives are Japanese, Misono and Shun. I had 30 yr old Henckels and had no idea how far German knives had come. With their 14 degree ptec edge, the Wusthoff Ikon's are my favorite. They are longer than my workhorse Japanese knives and the points are SHARP, so a little getting used to. I believe the red in the logo is representative of the blood you will draw if you are not careful. But otherwise gorgeous knives.
- EerikaReviewingWusthof Classic Ikon 6" Chef's KnifeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoanother great knife
After much thought & time, searching & reviewing other brands of knives, I decided on Wusthof. I am so glad that I did, this is one of the knives that I added to my new block, & I love it. Quality, quality, quality, that's exactly what you pay for.
- NNathanVerified BuyerReviewingWusthof Classic Ikon 8" Chef's KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoGREAT
Super sharp. Great handle. Perfect weight. Delivered in 2 days on the dot. Perfect clearance price.